Why should I be a member?
When you become a member of Northshore Senior Center, you join a network of thousands of older adults and invested community members who have been empowered to build even more vibrant, healthy and inspired lives. Membership is voluntary, and we encourage people of all ages, races, creeds and cultures to join our vibrant community. Many programs fees are discounted for members versus non-members.
- Individual Annual Membership: $48/year
- Annual Couple Membership: $85/year
- Lifetime Membership (Individual): $500
- Lifetime Membership (Couple): $750
- If you are interested in becoming a member but cannot afford the membership fees, please let us know! Scholarships are available. Please contact us at 425-487-2441 for more information.
Whether you choose to become a member or not, we do require you to complete a Northshore Registration Form prior to registering for classes. You can complete the Registration Form by clicking on the link below.