Why volunteer? Think civic engagement is purely an altruistic, self-inspired achievement...think again. Everyone benefits from your volunteering-YOU and NSC benefit as one together. We are a microcosm within our global community.
Short on time...how about being a sub or on-call volunteer? The volunteer opportunities listed below just barely scratch the surface. Don’t see something on the list-make a suggestion of how you might be able to contribute at NSC.
Share your gift
Share your talent
Share your knowledge
Share your time
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer Drivers: Bothell & Mill Creek van for drivings to special events
The Northshore Senior Center Bookie Office needs volunteer drivers for trips and programs in this department. This volunteer position requires:
1) you have a two year clean driving record.
Our staff will conduct a simple safe-driving test with you, and once you have been approved for this position, we list you on NSC’s liability insurance which provides the proper coverage during these trips.
2) you have a medical exam Certificate from Group Health or U.S. Healthworks
NSC will reimburse the cost. If you are interested in helping in this program, please contact the Bookie Office at: 425-286-1025.
- Bookie Office Receptionists
- Kitchen Helpers & Dishwashers - both Northshore and Adult Day Center
- Receptionists - Northshore (Monday mornings, Wednesday afternoons, Friday afternoons), Kenmore, and ADC front desk
- Coffee Bar Servers and General Office Assistant
- Fitness Center and Special Events volunteers
- Lawn Care/Gardening/Property Maintenance (on an as needed basis)
- Wranglers: volunteers for weekly programs
Questions: 425.286.2441 or Volunteer@mynorthshore.org