Northshore Senior Center offers a wide variety of programs and services to promote the emotional, social, and physical well-being of older adults. We are innovative and adaptive in our programming – creating programs that do not exist to meet needs that do.
Computer Learning Centers at Northshore
- Your Best Bet for Basic and Intermediate Computer Training!
- Skilled volunteer instructors
- Easy learning pace geared for seniors
- Software applications for the current business world or personal enjoyment
- Graphics, word processing, photos, spreadsheets, Win7, Vista, XP, Craigslist, Facebook, special needs software, computer users' groups and more!
- Four sites conveniently located in Bothell (Northshore Senior Center and the Health & Wellness Center), Mill Creek and Kenmore
- Class length and sessions at nominal fees make learning new software easy, with no pressure!
The Northshore Senior Center has been at the forefront of training seniors in computer learning since 1992. Aournd 1,500 students come to the labs each year to learn the basics of computing for work or pleasure. Lab computers and software are kept up to date so that seniors can keep their skills up to current market trends. Instructors say they find tremendous pleasure and satisfaction in teaching older people how to access the power of computers and the Internet.
Brush up your skills or try something new! View the list of current classes being offered each quarter by following the links below
If you're not sure what classes to take, email or call the site manager or coordinator for help in choosing the best classes for you!
The computer lab on the second floor in the Heath and Wellness center is also the home for Tech Services. This is our low cost computer repair service.
Health and Wellness Lab: firstname.lastname@example.org 425-286-1056
Mill Creek Lab: email@example.com 425-948-7170
Kenmore Lab: firstname.lastname@example.org 425-489-0707